We have some openings for you!
Full Time Exp: 2-3 Years Bengaluru
- We are looking for immediate joining Full Stack Developers in the Bangalore location.
- Assess concepts for feasibility from a technical perspective.
- Work with product managers, creative storytellers, and designers to build impactful, easy-to-understand prototypes.
- A desire to grow your familiarity with a breadth of new technologies and apply them, whether that is a new coding language, getting into machine learning or computer vision for the first time, or testing out the API for a new startup’s pre-release hardware.
- Experience across a broad range of platforms (software + hardware).
- Experience with Cocoa, Android SDK, React Native, Flutter, Unity
- Experience writing tests that prevent regressions + stable and well-documented git-flow / process.
- Hands-on development experience with cross platform languages (Google Flutter & Unity)
Full-time Exp: 1 year Bengaluru
Sales Intern Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and generate lists of potential customers.
- Make calls and send emails to generate leads.
- Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales literature.
- Help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts.
- Learn and apply sales techniques.
- Maintain sales records.
- Increase client’s awareness about the services offered by our company.
- Adopt and understand the technology of Software Development and Digital Marketing
- Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business major.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Experience with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel preferred.
- Preferred MCA, BCA, Bsc computer science or BE graduated.
- Experience in Software Services like Website Development, Application Development and Digital Marketing is an added advantage.
- Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects.
- Gain hands-on experience in each stage of the sales funnel.
- Collaborate with experienced sales professionals.
- Attend meetings, events, and other networking opportunities.
- Compensation available/ Incentives available.
- Application Deadline: Open
- Job Type: Full-time
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Experience: total work: 1 year (Required)
- Education: Bachelor's / Any degree
- Sales Experience: Lead Generation (Required), Field Sales (Required)
- Work Remotely: No